We recognize that operations of our vessels have potential hazards for human health and the environment. In order to create a safe and clean working environment in our ships, we take great responsibility to train our personnel and to provide adequate resources. We respect the rights and dignity of all our employees, and we believe in sharing success. We review our policies periodically to assess if they are still aligning towards the goals of the company and If clearly understood by persons at different levels within the company. We display and make available our policies in public places on-board the ship, offices and on our management software.
We are committed to:
- ensure that all employees have high standards in respect of personal health and hygiene,
- establish safeguards against all identified risks,
- safety management skills of personnel ashore and aboard ships, including emergency preparedness related both to safety and environmental protection by training in line with continuous improvement,
- to protect the environment, sustainable resource use climate change mitigation and adaptation, and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems,
- conduct our business based on customer satisfaction, mutual trust and respect and then measure it,
- keep records, measure and analyse outcomes, setting quality and environmental management objectives, devise measures to prevent re-occurrence; to learn from others and past experiences,
- be transparent and make our performance reports available to the public,
- comply all mandatory rules and regulations, applicable codes, guidelines and standards recommended by the administrations, classification societies and maritime industry organizations.